Catfish Farming Business Plan In Nigeria PDF
Catfish farming activities is one of the most lucrative but mind tasking business; the Catfish farming business is one you can actually venture into today. The business has been billed as one of the most profitable businesses in the agricultural farming business.
The reason for its profitability is dependent on the level of consumption, according to records, on a daily basis across the major cities in Nigeria where catfish farms are located, an estimated sale of over 3,000 catfish are sold within each city, across supermarkets, restaurants, fish joints where pepper soup and grilled fish are made and then you have those who buy for home consumption.
Starting up a profitable business such as this requires you carry out a thorough research on the modalities required. As stated earlier, it is important to note that starting a profitable Catfish farming business in Nigeria requires commitment, concentration as well as paying complete attention to the aquatic creatures.
Apart from paying full attention to the business itself, one important thing required is have a well written catfish farming business plan in Nigeria PDF, it is a feasibility study that has all the information you need for the business, the information contained in it is well detailed with all the required financial implication and full analysis as well as projection.
This catfish farming business plan in Nigeria PDF was a research/feasibility study on the fish farm, it has been subjected to regular updates, hence, new information is added when necessary to reflect the estimated market prices.
Uses Of Catfish Farming Business Plan In Nigeria PDF
The information contained in this PDF file can serve several purposes, these purposes includes the following,
- Can be used to apply for bank loans
- Can be referenced in students research work
- Can be used to apply for Grant from corporation
- It can serve as a business proposal etc
Note – It is entirely great if you can access your start up fund for your catfish farming business in Nigeria.
This catfish farming business plan has every required information that you need to get your business running, following all the details outlined therein will see you achieve a considerable return on investment (ROI).
Factors To Consider Before Starting Your Catfish Business
Before setting up your fish farm business, there is one thing that every entrepreneur does, that is to put into consideration every factor that may affect the success of the business, here we have highlighted the possible factor you must put into consideration before going ahead with your business, see below;
- How Healthy is catfish as regards consumption – The essence of farming catfish apart from making profit is for consumption, health wise (FISH) catfish has been categorised as one of the major sources of protein to man, this brand of fish has low level of cholesterol and it is government approved for consumption.
- Type of water to use – Water is one of the most important component in this business, of cause fish only survives in water, hence it is important to make adequate provision for enough water for use, you can source for your water from either of the following sources (i) Borehole, (ii) River basin, (iii) Ponds, Wells or other natural source.
- Where to locate your catfish farming business – In setting up a catfish farm, location is about as important as any of the other factors involved, are you setting up it up in your residential area? Then you have to consider its close proximity to water and market. Close proximity to water entails having unlimited water source to your pond, and close proximity to the potential market entails accessibility to the buyers, in essence, you have to provide water for your catfish to keep them alive and then ensure your location can be accessed easily by your customers.
- Administrative Part of the catfish business – The administrative aspect covers the following (i) Farm management (ii) Accounting for (catfish purchases and sales), profit made (profit margin), general management of the farm.
- Market for your catfish – It is important to know your potential customers before you venture into the business. How do you know your market? Carry out a survey, by this you can measure how often you can make sales, the survey will also help you to know the size of farm to set up, knowing the size of the farm to set up means you already know the size of your market.
- Competition – Competition matters a lot in this choice of business, on a larger scale your major competitors would be Obasanjo farm, Jovana farms or Maizubi farm, these are like the caviar agricultural farming business in Nigeria. To compete effectively, you must have a business plan that can help you become competitive enough. You also need a business plan to set up a mini catfish business in Nigeria.
- The type of catfish you want to grow – The business is a completed one if you do not have the technical knowhow, but with a business plan, you have an information on little details that will be important to your course. There are types of catfish to grow, they include (i) Nursery (ii) The grow out pond operation. You can run both types at once, depending on your capacity.
- Feed & Medicine for your fish – As living creatures, you will agree with me that you need to know the best feed for your aquatic creatures in a bid to keep them sustained. Do you know that the type of feed to give these fishes determines their growth level, feed that contains nutrients such as arginine, lysine and methionine. Feeds are expensive, however, you can go for feeds like soya bean cake, groundnut cake etc note before making use of any of the feed, ensure you consult professionals for tutorials on the best mix for your conventional feeds, also consult a medical professional if you notice that your fishes are not as active as they used to be, they administer or tell you the best medicine to administer and how it is done.
Now you get a sample of the Catfish farming business plan, a well written feasibility study on Catfish farming business in Nigeria.
All you need to do is to place an order for your copy of Catfish Farming Business Plan & Feasibility Study.
Order For your own Catfish Farming Business Plan In Nigeria PDF or Feasibility Study in PDF file. Simply order yours by paying N10,000 to
GTBank (Guaranty Trust Bank)
Account Name – Okite Joseph ikenna
Account No – 0044083736
Zenith Bank Plc.
Account Name – Okite, Joseph ikenna
Account No – 2088139382
Fidelity Bank Plc.
Account Name – Okite, Joseph ikenna
Account No – 6239588691
Once payment is made for the Catfish Farming Business Plan In Nigeria PDF file, send the following (i) a valid email address and (ii) your payment details to any of these numbers – 07039768549 or 07012323418