Crop Farming Business Plan PDF | Feasibility Studies
Agriculture Farm Business Plan Feasibility Studies – Crop farming is as old as mankind itself. In fact according to the scriptures (bible) the very first job that God gave to the first man after naming all the animals was the job of taking care of the garden which can as well equate to farming, the first man even needed help that a help mate was given to him to help ease the labour, even when they were eventually sacked from the garden, God still gave man the job of tilling the soil in order to feed.
From the short narration above, you will agree with me that crop and animal farming were the first real job man had, and it provided his meals. Farming and survival are intertwined, given that for you to survive, you must live on meals gotten from crops farming.
Bring in crop farming business plan into the picture gives a clear image of the potentials that is in farming. Before the discovery of oil in a commercial quantity in Nigeria, it was estimated that majority of Nigerians (70%) survived on their individual farm produce. This includes both the civil servants as well as business men and women.
A lot of people had this argument that the Nigerian farming culture was destroyed when oil was discovered in a commercial quantity. As of today, a handle of individuals still engage in farming, in fact, most people still thinks that farming is exclusively reserved for those who live in the villages across Nigeria.
There are various categories of business plan on this subject that can benefit, the crop farming business plan can be as the following;
Crop production business plan sample
- Livestock farming business plan sample or business plan for farming and raising livestock
- Maize farming business plan
- Vegetable farm business plan doc
- Small farm business plan example
- Business plan for horticulture farming
Example of Agricultural farming business plan
There various farming types of farming which has the potential of enriching your, below is a list of farming business that you can engage in;
- Rice farming – This is the best time to engage in rice farming in Nigeria. You know why, there is an embargo or a ban on the importation of foreign rice into the country. And since this ban, rice has become relatively scarce, the essence of the ban is to improve on local production of rice, going into rice farming now, you might become one of those that will be saving the country from rice drought.
- Livestock farming – The live stock farming option covers a wide range, there are so many type of livestock farming you can engage in and still make tons of thousands of naira, an example of livestock farming includes, Goat farming and it has a business plan, Poultry farming, Cattle farming, Pig farming etc when and if you decide on the one to go with, you can call US for any of the business plan.
- Crop farming – Crop farming just like live stock farming business, it also has a wide range, you have the following crops that can earn you a living, Tomatoes farming, vegetable farming etc…
How Lucrative Is Farming?
Like I said earlier, most people still thinks that farming is a job meant for villagers, a few years ago, the richest man in the world was known as a serial farmer. In order words, he became rich from the sales of his farm products.
Farming is a lucrative business, even in a country like Nigeria, a visit to Obanajo farms in OTA, Ogun state should tell you that some of the richest men in Nigeria are into farming. I even got to know recently that the Big Brother Season 3 three winner (BBN3) Miracle as has a farm in his native state in Imo State, this goes to show you that, not just villagers are farmers these days, even the rich guys are investing
How Do I Start A Crop farming Business?
If you have your capital, the first thing you will be needing is a crop farming business plan, there are different type of farming, just as we mentioned before simply request for a business plan from US.
Other Farming Business Plan