How To Start Bead Making Business In Nigeria
There are only a few businesses out there that you can start up with at least N20,000 and still ends meet at the end of the day. the question is are you ready to run a business or start a business with a small capital that is as little as N20,000, it simply do boils down to the plan you are coming with.
The truth is that a lot of people want the big business where they get to spend a fortune before setting up, others do not want to have anything doing with setting up of any sort of business, there are different reasons why many shy away, one of such reason is having huge capital, others will tell the man power involved as well as other factors, these has stopped great ideas from materializing, and also killing opportunities of creating jobs for other people.
Hurry Now! Get the Complete and Updated Beads Jewellery Business proposal/Feasibility Study PDF.
The thing is this, businesses are in categories, however, not every business require the Dangote or the Otedola kind of capital before start up, in their cases we are looking at telecommunication firms, cement factory, oil and gas, agriculture etc most of these businesses even go as far as seeking for loans from a consortium of banks in order to finance the business. Bead making business does not require such commitment of capital to be able to set up, however, you will need a bead making business plan, it should be a feasibility study on bead making that covers all that you need as regards information, this is because of the limited resources as regards capital involved, since every kobo has to be accounted for.
You plan will help you to work hard towards achieving your business goals, bead making is not capital intensive, but it requires dedication, hard work, patience in order to achieve success.
Bead Making Business In Nigeria
Getting a Bead making in Nigeria business plan has become some sort of economic cover. Today in Nigeria, there are over ten million unemployed young people, this also includes graduates from different field of study. Most times it is not people’s first choice to go into bead making, however, the unemployment has been a reason for that. During my university days and NYSC days I saw a lot of people learning how to make bead, never knew that acquiring the bead making skill was paramount in the business of making bead. These days, when I see those colleague mine, I see individuals who invested in the right skill, they have so developed their bead making skill that they now make beads special request. this simply means they were intentional when they were learning how to make bead those years ago, now they do not only make beads, they also organize classes on how to make bead. I spoke with one a few days ago on how to start bead making business in Nigeria, the information she gave was educative. All I could see was a young lady that built a brand into a professional level.
According to her, she has had over a hundred student learning how to make bead over the last two years, meaning through her hundreds of secondary school leavers, University students, NYSC members has been empowered, and encouraged to build a career in bead making business.
Pros Of Bead Making Business
Most people I have seen with interest on learning how to start bead making business in Nigeria also ask questions such as the advantage of bead making business or the advantage of bead making, I have listed two major advantages of bead making business below;
– Capital required – With N20,000 you could start your own bead making business and start making money. This simply means you do not need to break the bank for you to start your own bead making venture. A capital and the bead making skill will help you in this respect.
– Location – You are not required to rent a big shop or hire the mall for you to start your own bead making venture, the thing is that you can actually start from your home. All you need is having a customer base, people who demand your beads, they will always contact you and from your base you could supply all your customers. The thing is that you must be reachable.
How To Start Bead Making Business In Nigeria
Bead making requires you have the following in order to comfortably run you business;
– Business Plan – Having a business plan will help you to utilize you limited resources, hence, the first thing to get is your capital and your business plan.
– Learn The Skill – Like I illustrated earlier, developing your bead making skill is very important, take your time to learn from the very best, register at bead making centres where the skill is taught.
– Market Analysis – You need to know who your markets are and how to reach them, making good beads and not having buyers will amount to total waste of time, ensure you analyse your market before starting.
Tools For Bead Making In Nigeria
There are materials for bead making in Nigeria, these materials must be acquired before you can successfully run your bead making venture, here are the tools required;
- Tiger Tail Flexible Beading Wires
- Tape Measurement
- Wire Cutters
- Lobster Claw Clasp
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Bead Design Board
- Packs for Beads
Note – You can take advantage of the internet to market your business and attract more customers to your brand.
Other Business Plans
How To Start plastic recycle business In Nigeria
How To Start Furniture Business In Nigeria
How To Start Travel Agency Business In Nigeria
How To Start Recruitment Agency In Nigeria
How To Start Computer Training Center In Nigeria
How To Start Fruit Juice Production Business In Nigeria
How To Start Shea Butter Business In Nigeria
How to start a Cattle Farming Business in Nigeria
Leave a Reply